The governor of the Central Bank of Egypt (CBE) has presented a report to the country's president in which he said that the balance of payments realized a surplus of 152.7m dollars during the first six months of the current fiscal year compared to a deficit of 359m dollars during the same period in the previous fiscal year.
Source: MENA news agency, Cairo
Commodity exports registered an increase of 3.9bn dollars against about 3.6bn dollars during the corresponding period last year. There was
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power