Source: Middle East Financial Network
The Central Bank's first vice-governor, Nasser Saidi, on Friday announced the launching of secure electronic banking and information for Lebanon (SEBIL).
The aim is to provide a modern, technologically advanced
- Central bank digital currency a ‘terrible idea’, US Congress told
- People: Olli Rehn enters office as Bank of Finland governor
- Trump criticises Fed over rate rises and threatens higher tariffs
- ECB’s easing policies reduced inequality, paper says
- Infrastructure financing not harmed by post-crisis reforms – FSB