Finance ministers from the Group of Seven (G7) rich nations plus Russia named on Saturday U.S. Federal Reserve Vice Chairman Roger Ferguson as new head of the Financial Stability Forum.
"We have agreed to appoint Roger Ferguson as FSF chair," the G7 said in a draft statement.
The FSF was set up in 1999 to review regulation of international mark
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations