"I think that there are strong indications that the decline in the third quarter was of a one-off, temporary nature," Issing told the Financial Times Deutschland on Wednesday.
"We can assume that growth rates will pick up again and will come back to levels roughly in line with potential," or around two percent an
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations