Source: Dow Jones Newswires
A European Central Bank official downplayed inflation concerns Monday, saying the central bank still expects euro-zone inflation to fall below the targeted 2% ceiling sometime this year.
Inflation pressures are "not especially worrying" a
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- EBA demands rapid reform at Maltese AML agency
- BoE minority staff score lower in first diversity survey
- First left-wing Mexican president in a generation unlikely to upend institutions
- Vietnam says it is “actively prepared” to intervene in forex market