The NABE said in its outlook survey, released Monday 10 Sep, that it expects the U.S. to see real gross domestic product growth of 1.6% for this year, compared with its estimate of a 2.0% GDP from its survey in May. Next year, the NABE expects GDP growth of 2.7%, lower than the previous estimate of 3.1%.
The NABE survey found most economists expecting a recovery in gro
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré