"We've been through a period of rapid slowdown and my own view is that we're showing signs of leveling off. We're in a kind of weak period now, but the pluses and minuses in the data are suggestive of a turning point," George tol
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- Seychelles must act fast on money-laundering, says central bank