The U.S. Federal Reserve on Friday said it would issue its "beige book" two hours ahead of schedule on Wednesday, Nov. 26, because of the early closure of some financial markets ahead of the Thanksgiving holiday.
The Fed said it would release the beige book, an anecdotal snapshot of economic conditions across t
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- Podcast: San Fran Fed’s Daly on gender inequality in central banks
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Dudley calls for ‘aggressive action’ on benchmark reforms
- Swift starts work on pan-European real-time payment connectivity pilot