The U.S. Federal Reserve on Friday said it would issue its "beige book" two hours ahead of schedule on Wednesday, Nov. 26, because of the early closure of some financial markets ahead of the Thanksgiving holiday.
The Fed said it would release the beige book, an anecdotal snapshot of economic conditions across t
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor