A report by the 21st Century Public Policy Institute, headed by economic analyst Naoki Tanaka, said the Ministry of Finance and the Bank of Japan should reach a policy accord under the aegis of such headquarters.
The proposal builds on the headquarters that were set up shortly after World War II to come up with measures to recons
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations