Wayne Swan, Australia's treasurer, said he was pleased to announce the reappointment, which will leave Broadbent on the board until May 2013. "Ms Broadbent has an extensive background in economics and finance as well as in leadership positions in the corporate sector," Swan said.
Broadbent, who joined the board back in 1998, is a director at Coca-Cola Amatil
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?