There has been a 13.3% rise in the rupee in circulation during the first eight months of the current July-June financial year, the largest increase in a comparable period for years.
Officials are also
- EU stress tests should follow US example – EBA chairman
- Podcast series: central banking in the post-crisis world
- Central banks should challenge risky fintech projects – Carstens
- Research project weighs bold plans for cross-border payments
- Sri Lankan central bank tackles ‘large and persistent’ liquidity deficit