"It is a great pleasure to return to Seoul for my second visit as Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund and to see for myself the tremendous advances in the Korean economy since I was here four years ago.
"Today, I had the honor of meeting President Roh Moo-Hyun, who shared with m
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- Seychelles must act fast on money-laundering, says central bank