Hong Kong Monetary Authority chief executive Joseph Yam and a delegation from the Hong Kong Association of Banks (HKAB) discussed the issue with officials from China's central bank and banking association in Shanghai on Thursday, Yam said.
"The two banking associations exchang
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré