Analysts expect that China will widen the current tight trading band on currency transactions, which keeps the exchange rate around 8.277 yuan to the U.S. dollar, after formally joining the WTO.
Writing in the People's Daily, the official mouthpiece of the ruling Chinese Communist Party, Dai said lar
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?