Central bank governors from the [CIS] Eurasian Economic Community [EAEC] member states ended a meeting in Dushanbe on Friday [16 May] with the signing of a final protocol.
The protocol defines the governors' idea about draft agreements on EAEC cooperation in currency regulation and contr
- James Bullard on 2% rates, tariffs and Fed leadership
- Turkish central bank raises overnight rates in bid to stop lira’s fall
- Podcast: David Hendry and John Muellbauer on empirical macro
- Argentinian central bank takes drastic action over currency crisis
- Policies must change to stop emerging markets crisis, analysts say