Source: China View
Japan's central bank governor said here Tuesday his bank will maintain its current super-easy monetary policy until deflation is overcome.
Bank of Japan (BOJ) Governor To
- Central bank digital currency a ‘terrible idea’, US Congress told
- People: Olli Rehn enters office as Bank of Finland governor
- Trump criticises Fed over rate rises and threatens higher tariffs
- ECB’s easing policies reduced inequality, paper says
- Infrastructure financing not harmed by post-crisis reforms – FSB