The agreement provides for the exchange of technical and banking expertise, the development of banking activity, and benefiting from the available training opportunities in the two countries. Iraq will be familiarized with Sudan's experiment in the field of Islamic banking.
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?
- Norges Bank does not rule out launching digital currency