Source: The Daily Star
The Central Bank has invited all Lebanese and foreign companies in the business of information technology, communications and systems security to a general pre-qualification process for the creation of a secure IT infrastructure (SITI).
The move follows the launching of SeBI
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?