In an interview published this week, former governor of the Reserve Bank of India Bimal Jalan said interest rates will be soft as the inflation situation is okay and the foreign exchange reserve position is also comfortable.
Click here to read the interview on Reuters website
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor
Back to Top