Professor Beaudry is internationally recognized for his work in the field of macroeconomics, particularly labour markets, business cycles, and economic growth.
"The Bank of Canada is proud to support the work of Professor Beaudry. His research on business cycle theory and on how medium-run structural factors affect growth will expa
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?
- Norges Bank does not rule out launching digital currency