Source: Sveriges Riksbank
"A majority of the Swedish population voted "no" to introducing the euro in the referendum. What this means for the Riksbank is that we will continue to conduct monetary policy on the basis of forecasts of inflation 1-2 years ahead. The target for monetary policy is, as before, a
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?