Spain has proposed professor of public finance Manuel Gonzalez-Parano, a member of the executive and governing boards of the Bank of Spain.
Ireland has already put forward Mr Michael Tutty, who is currently a vice president of the European Investment Bank.
Belgium has nominated one of its national
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power