Source: RBNZ Press Release
The Reserve Bank today reduced the Official Cash Rate by 25 basis points to 5.0 per cent.
Governor Alan Bollard said "In June we noted that there might be scope for a further modest reduction in the OCR, provided the evidence co
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power