Source: China Daily
Shanghai Gold Exchange, China's only gold transaction market, is preparing to allow individuals to trade the metal by the end of the year, a report said today.
"Domestic individual investors will hopefully be able to buy or sell gold later this year," Shen Xiangrong, president of the exchange, was quoted as saying by 'China Daily'.
Shen said t
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?
- Norges Bank does not rule out launching digital currency