The Legislative Yuan's Finance Committee passed a first reading of the package at a meeting Monday 10 May, the Central News Agency web site in Taipei reported. The package will be subject to further consultations by ruling and opposition lawmakers before being put up for a second reading.
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré