Mr. Horst Kohler, Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund (IMF), confirmed today he is recommending to the IMF's 24-member Executive Board approval of transitional financial support for Argentina.
In transmitting to the Executive Board the Argentine authorities' letter of intent and memorandum of economic policies, which is included in the IMF staff report for the trans
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?
- Norges Bank does not rule out launching digital currency