The book was originally written in English and was translated by Anwar Ahmad Siddiqui in two years' time under the supervision of Anjuman Taraqqi-e-Urdu Pakistan with the financial co-operation of Institute of Bankers.
The book, "Eik Ashrafi Riyasat Ki Maeeshat", attracted a number of known
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré