The Annual Report for the last fiscal year issued by the central bank on Monday termed the severe water shortage during the period another factor for a significant decline in growth besides post-September 11 scenario. "Real gross domestic product (GDP) grew by a reasonable 3.6 per cent but increase was concentrated in fewer sub-sectors,"
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde