The central bank said that figures for national accounts in the final quarter of 2008 and other measures of aggregate demand pointed to a sharper decline in economic activity and a larger output gap for the first half of this year than was thought
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?