"Each of us will have our own responsibility," Trichet said after eurozone finance ministers appointed Luxembourg Prime Minister Jean-Claude Juncker, to serve a two year stint from January.
Juncker has been widely dubbed "Mr Euro" given his forthcoming role as the eurozone's public fac
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor