Other meetings of the Governing Council will be devoted to issues like bank clearing, money market procedures or supervision. On these occasions, the ECB will announce at 2:30 p.m. local time (1330 GMT) rather than the 1245 GMT slot reserved for rate announcements whether it has any statements on other issues, an ECB spokesman said.
The ECB has been r
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations