Newspaper Clarin said the funds came from a 4 bln US$ tranche of a financial package granted by the IMF in Dec 2000 which was added to the central bank's reserves.
At the same time, the Inter-American Development Bank agreed to provide 694.2 mln US$ to fund social projects, while the Italian government granted a loan of 75 mln eur,
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?