"The RBZ governor's obsession with sanctions as a cause of our economic challenges should be rejected with the contempt that it deserves," opposition leader Prof Arthur G.O. Mutambara says in the article.
"The [monetary policy] statement [by Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe governor Gideon Gono] should have clearly identified
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for monetary gold a fool’s errand?
- European Court of Justice overrules ECB on French banks’ leverage
- Malaysian central bank reshuffles senior staff
- FSB launches crypto asset monitoring framework
- Communication strategies too weak to ‘pierce veil of inattention’ – research