In Mahilyow, Gerashchenko and his Belarusian counterpart, Pyotr Prakapovich, took part in a meeting of the Belarusian-Russian Interbank Currency Council, which discussed a joint plan of creating conditions for the adoption of the single currency.
According to Mr Gerashchenk
- Central bank digital currency a ‘terrible idea’, US Congress told
- People: Olli Rehn enters office as Bank of Finland governor
- Trump criticises Fed over rate rises and threatens higher tariffs
- ECB’s easing policies reduced inequality, paper says
- Infrastructure financing not harmed by post-crisis reforms – FSB