The European Central Bank is considering introducing one-euro and two-euro notes following a request by some eurozone countries including Italy, a spokeswoman said Tuesday.
The bank will examine the advantages and disadvantages of the low
- Banknote and currency manager of the year: Norges Bank
- Lifetime achievement award: Perng Fai-nan
- Initiative of the year: Bank of England’s FinTech Accelerator
- Consultancy and advisory provider of the year (data and regulatory management): BearingPoint
- Asian central banks crack down on cryptocurrency