Following the recent announcements by the Bank of England and HM Treasury of two new appointments to the Bank of England's Monetary Policy Committee (MPC), to replace Mr Ian Plenderleith and Dr Sushil Wadhwani, the Committee has decided that, in keeping with the practice initiated by the Treasury Committee in the last Parliament, it will undertake Confirmation Hearings.
The purpose of thes
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde