CLS (Continuous Linked Settlement), which has been five years in the making, provides a live link between central bank payment systems in the world's main financial centres, reducing the chance of a gridlock in the $1.2 trillion daily foreign exchange market.
CLS Bank, hea
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for monetary gold a fool’s errand?
- European Court of Justice overrules ECB on French banks’ leverage
- Malaysian central bank reshuffles senior staff
- FSB launches crypto asset monitoring framework
- Communication strategies too weak to ‘pierce veil of inattention’ – research