"It's important for the ECB's credibility that we don't intervene in this debate. It's not in the interest of the euro that we discuss this issue every month, whether or not Duisenberg will leave. It's his decision," Grasser said.
Grasser also said it was important that euro zone finance ministers do not i
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations