Following evidence that inward investment has plunged this year, the trade and industry secretary, who is a staunch supporter of the single currency, the Financial Times reported, told MPs last night: "The problem of the exchange rate and
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?