The SEANZA meeting of 20 countries was hosted by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas last weekend, and focused on the role of central banks in the modern and integrated financial system, BSP Deputy Governor Amando Tetangco Jr. told reporters.
According to Tetangco the forum recogni
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations