Source: Haaretz Daily
The Finance Ministry launched a stinging attack yesterday on the Bank of Israel's "unresponsive" interest rate policy, mainly in the last year, accordingto a report im Haaretz Daily.
Treasury analysts from its economics and research departments published a broch
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory