Since the co-ordinated effort was announced last Wednesday, interbank rates in the euro, sterling and dollar markets have dropped for most maturities.
Three-month borrowing rates, the source of the most anxiety, have fallen across the board. Sterling rates
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power