"An interest rate cut by the ECB would be definitely helpful for the European economy - but at least as important is that Europe moves ahead more ambitiously with its reforms," Koehler told the German parliament in remarks on the global economy.
At the same time, Koehler indicated that the IMF is likely to tri
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations