Source: SRNA news agency
The Bosnia-Hercegovina Presidency today appointed members of the managing board of the Bosnia-Hercegovina Central Bank and extended the mandate of current Governor Peter Nicholl.
- James Bullard on 2% rates, tariffs and Fed leadership
- Turkish central bank raises overnight rates in bid to stop lira’s fall
- Next financial crisis “will be brewing” in shadow banking – Bullard
- Policies must change to stop emerging markets crisis, analysts say
- Podcast: David Hendry and John Muellbauer on empirical macro