On behalf of the Board of Executive Directors, Management, and staff of the World Bank Group, I wish to express our shock and deep sorrow at the tragic events that occurred in the United States on September 11th. We express our deepest sympathy and solidarity with the American people, and the United States authorities, and extend our heartfelt condolences to the families of all wh
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?