Effective 1 September 2005, the responsibilities of the four Deputy Governors will be the following:
Sheryl Kennedy will assume responsibility for analysis of all domestic economic issues and their relationship to monetary policy. The Research Department will report to her.
Pierre Duguay will assume responsibility for issues
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde