Effective 30 May 2005, new appointments include the following:
George Pickering, currently Chief, Financial Markets Department, becomes Adviser to the Governor, financial markets.
Donna Howard, currently Deputy Chief, Financial Markets Department, becomes Chief of the Department.
Larry Schembri, cu
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power