In a joint statement issued at the end of the 15th session of the China-US Joint Economic Committee (JEC), both sides noted that prospects for the global economy have improved since the last JEC session in 2001.
Chinese Finance Minister Xiang Huaicheng and US Secretary of Finance Paul H. O'Neill attended
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations