Source: Financial Times
Inflation stayed at its highest level in almost five years in April as falling motoring costs were offset by higher council tax bills, official figures showed yesterday.
The underlying annual rate - the measure targeted by the Bank of England - was 3 per cent in April, u
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde