The Central Bank has no immediate plans to raise the amount of gold in its reserves, Oleg Vyugin, first deputy governor, was quoted as saying Monday.
"Gold is now substantially expensive and is not very liquid as a reserve asset. Currentl
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations